Inside Adam's Brain

Have you ever wanted to know how Adam's brain works? Well, we asked him to take a short beer survey from Buzzfeed and record his thoughts. This is what happened. (Please note, this is note our quiz it come from Buzzfeed and was created by Kimberly Wang. Should you want to learn what kind of beer you are click here)

Like most humans, I commonly find myself pondering important questions, such as how to become a Jedi or why the hell is Nickelback still around? Like, is it easy to make a deal with the devil or something? Anyways, today's important question:






(I appreciate the legal drinking age warning, totes going to stop the younglings). I can finally know the answer to my burning question, a burning question that doesn't require a doctor's inspection! If you are still reading, here goes:

As ‘beer only’ isn't an option, looks like I'll have to go with tacos. I'm all cultured and sh**/the bell always goes good with drunkery.





Gotta go with Sweet Dee, as Charlie is my spirit animal. Moe was a close second, but if I get to interact with a cartoon it's going to have to be Jessica Rabbit.



I'm not ashamed! I need my daily intake of fruit, the pyramid says so.



Well I don't know any of these places, despite being supes cultured, so I chose the red one. Reminds me of England, where excess consumption started. Ah, regrets


As I am lazy, I need to be able to sit back and relax. And it even has arm rests, where I can regain my strength from carrying the podcast.



As I am a mature adult, going to go with beer pong. It requires so many skillz- bouncing, throwing…drinking…etc.


Where the hell is Jessica Rabbit? She best not be getting a Rogering. I guess that leaves me with Belle. Since she reads a lot, we can discuss Animorphs and Goosebumps!



I mostly love it, mostly. Hate is usually reserved for the next day, or when Pete and Rob hide the beers


Not quite the answer I was hoping for. You have just lost all legitimacy Buzzfeed! I'll show you sweet and bubbly, you sum bi***…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Beers of Summer (4th of July Episode)

Episode 29

Shorty: Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter